Saturday, November 7, 2020

Sea Turtle & Gold Fish

Having a vacation somewhere outside. I remember I walked back to the hotel to take something. Inside the hotel, looking out through the transparent windows, the outside world had turned into a deep sea. I saw a giant Sea Turtle swimming in front of me. A huge one.

My attention switch to the right end corner, there is a giant gold fish. A round and fat one. The giant gold fish is lying on the walking path. He is jumping up and down and I think he needs water. I am thinking to get him a big barrel of water so that he can swim back into the sea.....yeah, I know this story doesn't make sense. A giant turtle swimming but a gold fish lying on a roadside. Water and land.....

A few beeping sounds get my attention. Damn....phone rang at 7 am ! Meeting rescheduled and start at 7:30am. Well, that is the end of my dream!

Flipping on Google, checking what does it means by dreaming of giant sea turle and giant goldfish. 

Seeing a giant turtle, in your dream is a good sign, denoting that, you are protected by your friends and family and thus, no need to get worried about anything in life. Alternatively, the dream implies that you are going to experience happiness and joy due to something that is going to happen shortly.

Dreams about goldfish could have many different meanings. They could mean that the person could have some desires granted soon. They could also indicate that the person having the dream is satisfied and enjoying in some area of their life, or they don't want to move forward on purpose.

Ok..... Both animals sound like is a good sign!
In short, is like a "Dream will come True soon promise!!!"

But... Why am I so tired and stressed recently, working from 7 to 7, and 6 days a week. My dream?? I want to rest and go for holiday!!
Backpack to Taiwan? Backpack to Australia? Are those my desire?

No no no! I think I just want to sleep hehehe. Eat and sleep! Not Sleep And Play (SAP)!



No comments: